Elite Mercenaries of Dhuum [emd]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eszter in the world of Guild Wars 1-2

3 posters

Go down

Eszter in the world of Guild Wars 1-2 Empty Eszter in the world of Guild Wars 1-2

Post by Eszter Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:58 pm

It's a bit long, and mabye you'll find mistakes in it, but I hope you'll enjoy this. geek

I found myself on a large ship. The sun was shining, and the breeze of The Sea stroked my face. Mother always said that onces we ’ll be able to get rid of my father. The first time she told me about this, I didn’t know that any amount of ale, or rice wine could change a personality like this. When I got older, and I could work as a messenger between Cavalon and Fort Aspenwood, I could save some money to the fee of the journey. This was a very dangerous work, but nothing was more dangerous than my father arriving home at night. He didn’t have mercy for nor my mother, nor his daughter… One night, we grabbed everything which could be useful, hid the money in our clothes, and ran away from home. We had a very big luck with reacing the caravan to Kaineng Center instantly. When we got there, and marshalled our package on the ark, I thought I’m the happiest Luxon on he world.

Arriving to Lion’s Arch was really exciting. Everything was different, the clothes, the animals, the merchants, the people. I couldn’t belive that I’m 16 years old, and travelled this much. The animals in The Sea were swimming and moving, not as in the Jade Sea. Mother said that our journey doesn’t end here, this city is a big traffic point between Chanta and Tyria, so father can find us. We must go on…to Ascalon City.

Getting on a new line of wagons which’s going to bring us far away seemed very amazing, I felt like a child who see a siege turtle at the first time. The nights and days have just passed and I’ve started to loose the excitement, and get more and more tired. We’ve had some food at Lion’s Arch from a merchant, which’s taste was very disgusting, but there were no chance to sample. The leader of the caravan said this day we can pass througth the Shiverspeaks, and at night we can arrive to Ascalon City. This day, the last day of our journey was the most cruel day which I’ve ever lived. I heard wolves howling, and saw a pack of them attacing the travellers. I’ve had a clue of the looks of wolves, but they weren’t that grim on the pictures.
There were weapons in our carriage, so I grabbed a bow and arrows… I felt I must protect mother and myself.

Her necklace was the only memento I could save…she felt over from the cart and I couldn’t reach her hand to pull back. Ascalon was in sight, but I just stared at mother’s medal..it was made of Oni bone, and pictured a Reef Lurker, which eyes was made of Jade. I tied it around my neck, and pledged to never take it down. Touching the medal and grabbing my bow didn’t make my pain and suffering disappear. I’ve looked on the picture of Ascalon and the only good thing came to my mind which father taught me… I have to survive.
Ascalon wasn’t the type of city that I’ve imagined. People’s crying echoed everywhere, and famine took lives away. As I could hear what people were talking, Charrs have attacked the city and destoryed everything what they reached. I found the ruins of a house, it was perfect for a start. Tought that maybe tomorrow I’ll look for some food. I made some fire, and explored the new envioment with my eyes.

A man woke me up in the morning. He poke me with his sword which was in it’s case, then threw a stone at me. I woke up and started to search for my bow and arrows. „I took them away, get out of here, this is my place” I looked upon the warrior, who had long hair and a face which had the marks of fighting, a big and deep scar from the eye till the mouth. He had a rigid aspect, and a startling emission. He stared at my necklace for a moment. „Dirty luxons… we have enought problems without you.” None of any sound could leave my throat. The only thing I could do to grab some dust from the ground. „I’d throw the dust back to where it belongs, you better not start a game like th…” at the middle of his sentence I threw the dust into his eyes, and started to search for my weapons. I found them a couple of meters away, and started to rush as fast as I was able to.

I found my place in the woods near to Ascalon. The small cave where I slept had more peace then this ruined house. The forest had a small creek and food of course. I hunted animals, and ate Junie berries. One night during my dinner, I heard a man’s shouting. It was filled with pain, and anger. I got up from the warmth of the fireplace, and walked into the deep of darkness, ready to shot in every second. I got to the small clearing where the creek was ranning.Near the creek, foxes and deers were sniffing around the man’s bloody chest. I’ve got closer to the lying man and saw a deep scar on his face…
Eszter
Eszter
Champion of the [emd]
Champion of the [emd]

Back to top Go down

Eszter in the world of Guild Wars 1-2 Empty Re: Eszter in the world of Guild Wars 1-2

Post by krizs Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:20 pm

10/10, well designed story, well written and creative Smile well set in the GW world as well! cheers! you should think about writing some more serious stuff Honey Smile

krizs

Back to top Go down

Eszter in the world of Guild Wars 1-2 Empty Re: Eszter in the world of Guild Wars 1-2

Post by Nakashima Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Really like how you made the story, little luxon girl Wink

Does it mean youre gnna die in the Foefire, though? =O
Nakashima
Nakashima
Friend of [emd]
Friend of [emd]

Back to top Go down

Post by Eszter Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:24 pm

I always liked Luxon envioment and style...a bit melancolid but it's nice Smile but i guess i don't know what do you mean by Foefire ^-^"
Eszter
Eszter
Champion of the [emd]
Champion of the [emd]

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashima Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Ohh you havent read the first GW book then? well i can explain without giving spoilers, since it more of a lore thing.

After the Searing, the land of Ascalon was overrun by Charr. When the king heard about his sons death, he went mad, wanted to prove that he could keep the charr from winning. So he used his sword, which came from the city of the Gods, to summon the Foefire. Meaning every charr around him burned to death, but all the humans, including him, in the entire ascalonian lands, turned to spirits, never being able to find peace, forever cursed to protect their lands. They even lost their minds in the process.
Nakashima
Nakashima
Friend of [emd]
Friend of [emd]

Back to top Go down

Post by Eszter Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:28 pm

And thanks for the good feedback afro
Eszter
Eszter
Champion of the [emd]
Champion of the [emd]

Back to top Go down

Post by Eszter Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Well...maybe I'll become a restless spirit and sing Luxon songs to the children at night or something like that Very Happy
Eszter
Eszter
Champion of the [emd]
Champion of the [emd]

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashima Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:35 pm

I dont think you'd be able to, all of them have lost their minds, gone crazy =P
Nakashima
Nakashima
Friend of [emd]
Friend of [emd]

Back to top Go down

Post by Eszter Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:40 pm

crazy people can sing aswell...WHAT are they singing is not the same Very Happy
Eszter
Eszter
Champion of the [emd]
Champion of the [emd]

Back to top Go down

Post by krizs Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Here I am... living example: I'm crazy and sometimes I sing, though you better not listen to it else you'll be come crazy too O.o Meh.. seriously my voice... well, less than worth listening to if it comes to singing Very Happy

krizs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum